Get our exclusive report. Download the iSport360 Club Switching Report Here – For Club Admins, Rec Leaders and Coaches.
Would you believe we added 47 improvements to our app this week alone.
As a testament to the value of your feedback, and our commitment to incorporating it into our product, this week we added 47 improvements to our web-based app (these upgrades will go live with the new version of our downloadable in the next 2 weeks). Most of these came from customer emails, feedback on our website and focus groups. Here’s a list of some key upgrades:
- Parents can set goals for their own player
- Expanded features for players to do self-evaluation
- Expanded features for parents to share feedback with their players
- Easier for parents to invite their team coaches onto iSport360
- Expanded print capabilities so parents can print goals or a player evaluation for their child
- Coaches can import rosters from TeamSnap (the popular scheduling app)
- Re-Launch of our Tryout Module so tryout organizers can share expectations with participants
- More places for coaches to share their own comments within a player evaluation.
Learn more or request a demo of our youth sports software that is helping teams improve communication, organization and player development.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!