iSport360 launches their next-generation app and website. What do you do when the world hands your business a pandemic??? You take advantage of the situation! (I’m sure there’s a great lesson hidden somewhere in there for our athletes).
When our world turned upside down 6 months ago, iSport360 decided to use that time to build the next generation of its app (and our website) for the “new normal”. We called a few customers each day to find out what coaches, parents, kids, and club administrators needed and they told us:
- More virtual training features
- More ways for kids to interact virtually with their coach and teammates
- More ways for administrators to be able to monitor team communication and progress
- More ways to parents to see their kids’ progress
- More support with setting up rosters and getting team parents and players onboarded
Today, our team’s hard work goes live and we are thrilled to introduce it to you. A newer, better, friendlier tool to keep teams connected, active and strong.
Please take a look and see what we can do for your teams and clubs.