As a sports parent and coach, I know how complicated youth sports can be at times. So I’d like to share some helpful articles that shed light on the challenges we face… and some funny ones that might even give us an opportunity to laugh at ourselves. Please enjoy… and please click here to try our iSport360 app, which is the first-ever mobile platform to help kids, coaches and parents have a better youth sports experience.
Amazing New Training Techniques For Athletes With Autism & Dsylexia
NBC Nightly News turned me on to this inspiring story of a coach and a simple training system that is helping youth athletes with Autism and Dyslexia. Coach Joe Dellanno of Smart Light Sports in Woburn, MA is projecting images and visual cues onto the hockey surface so kids can easily follow directions and improve their skills. Click here to watch the video.
Moms & Dads: Invest in The Future of Youth Sports (Literally!)
If your life revolves around your kids’ sports, then help us improve youth sports for our kids. Join notable sports and Silicon Valley tech investors and participate in the first-ever public offering of shares in iSport360.
Here why it’s a great opportunity:
- This is the only time iSport360 has offered its shares to the general public, and you can invest for as little as $1,000.
- We already have 1,300+ teams using our app to set goals, share feedback and track player success. We plan to reach 650,000 teams in 5 years.
- To validate the market need for our product, the biggest youth sports platforms have partnered with us: TeamSnap, National Alliance for Youth Sports and Positive Coaching Alliance.
- Three of the biggest names in sports (Dick’s Sporting Goods, NBC Sports and Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys) have acquired over 30 youth SportsTech companies in just the last two years… this is a very active acquisition environment.
- The youth sports market is set to explode from $15B this year to $41B in five years (Wintergreen Research).
- iSport360 has partnered with SeedInvest, the premier SEC-compliant equity crowdfunding platform that makes startup investing available to those who are not the 2% wealthiest in our nation and are not VCs.
Since we will only be raising for a limited time, I invite you to view our company profile, company video and pitch deck here today. Click here to watch the video.
iSport360 is offering securities under Regulation CF and Rule 506(c) of Regulation D through SI Securities, LLC (“SI Securities”). The Company has filed a Form C with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its offering, a copy of which may be obtained at https://www.seedinvest.com/isport360/seed.
Dealing With Playing Time Issues?
I’ve been receiving a lot of emails and messages lately from baseball and softball players in both college and high school asking me advice on how to handle playing time issues. Almost every message is an athlete feeling like they have earned more playing time than they are getting. These athletes are sharing deep and valid feelings with me but when I ask them if they’ve shared those feelings with their coaches the answer in 99% of them is…No.
Here is my advice if you’re having “playing time” issues. Click here to read the full article.