Ian Goldberg is a sports dad, coach and the Founder of iSport360. His SportsTech company that is helping 14,000 youth sport coaches, parents and kids set goals, share player feedback and track player development….all so our kids can have more success, more confidence and more fun. Try iSport360 for free here.
Disclaimer: I am not a sports mom. But I am married to one. And I have literally dedicated my career (and a healthy portion of my personal life) to understanding them, learning from them and supporting them.
So it was a huge honor when Beth Jessop invited a sports dad like me into her vibrant community of sports moms to share how my company is solving many of the pain points in youth sports today. Beth is the Founder of Sports Moms United, a community that helps sports moms wherever they are on their sports mom journey. Learn more about Beth and Sports Moms United here.
In the podcast, we cover:
- Why there is frequently a disconnect between parents and coaches when guiding their young players
- Why creating an infrastructure for youth sports communication makes sense.
- How we can take best practices from education and apply them to sports.
- How iSport360 works and why it brings everyone together on the same page.
- Where youth sports is headed in the next 5 to 10 years.
And if your sports club needs help getting coaches, parents and kids on the same page, check out iSport360 here.14,000 coaches, parents and kids are setting goals, sharing player feedback, tracking player progress and engaging parents in a positive way. Give it a free 21-day trial and let us know what you think.