14,000 youth sport coaches, parents and players are using iSport360 today to set goals, share player feedback, track player progress and engage parents in a positive way. But we always get requests to add new sports to our platform.
So today, we announce the addition of volleyball as the ninth team sport on the iSport360 platform. With help from volleyball experts and guidance from the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB), we’ve launched the following features for Volleyball teams and clubs (club administrators can learn more here):
- iSport360 sets goals for your team based on age and gender
- Coaches can share ongoing player feedback throughout the season
- Coaches can set practice assignments
- Coaches can conduct player evaluations (and players can self-evaluate) in line with the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB).
- Parents can share stickers, rewards and praise with players on the team
- Many new features launching for players in the coming week
The complete list of sports available on iSport360: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Futsal, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
So if your volleyball team needs help getting coaches, parents and kids on the same page, check out iSport360 for Volleyball here. If you are a volleyball club administrator and want to learn more, contact us here. Give it a free 21-day trial and let us know what you think.